terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.



Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it is due to my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and currently the bill and exchange manager of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of ($15million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between the both of us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

N/B Pleas i will like you to take your time and go true this letter very well, Think and pray over it before responding to it because this opportunity has been what i have been looking for all my life
so i will not like to lose it.

Thanks and GOD bless you and your family at large have a great day.
Yours Brotherly,
Mr.Aziz Kabore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário